Welcome to the Manual of Style page. This page will be used as a reference for editors on how to format the articles in the Bokutachi-Study Wiki in a more standard, organized manner.
- New articles should be named according to the subject's correctly translated official name. This usually refers to the English names the author provides and not ones by other translations. (However, if there is no official name a certain you're free to use other translations. But you must switch to the official name when it is released)
- There is zero tolerance for fake information and speculation added to articles. Unless you can prove what you are writing is legitimate, refrain from adding it.
- Spam and vandalism will be dealt with an immediate block from 5 days to 3 weeks depending on the severity of the action. Repeated vandalism attempts will lead to an even more extended block.
- The first line in the intro should be about the subject of the article, and the subject has to be written in bold. This is only for the first sentence about the subject.
- Avoid using the second person pronouns in articles.
- Do not leave obvious or easily answered comments; always read the article first.
- Do not link to any unofficial sites. Officially known sites are the Shonen Jump site.
Deleted/Previously Deleted Articles
- Deleted articles should never be revived on the wiki until and unless there is enough information to substantiate them.
Files and Images
- Only official art and screenshots are allowed on the wiki.
- However, users may upload unrelated or fan art images for use on their profile pages and nowhere else.
- All uploaded files need an appropriate name.
- Ex: BokuBenV1.jpg or Question20.png are appropriate names. 193879098890asc.jpg and Tumblr abc972898.png aren't.
- Avoid uploading watermarked images or screenshots where subs can be seen. For manga pages, the speech bubbles must be whited out.
- Do not upload files you aren't going to use on a page.
- Character pages will have as the title the correctly translated full name of the character. Like articles, this refers to the English names the author provides rather than ones by other translations.
- Character pages will use the Character template.
- The image used in the template should be of the highest possible quality.
- Images in galleries should be separated based on the image source.
- No GIF type images allowed in the image gallery.
- No unofficial fan art allowed in the image gallery.
- GIF type images are allowed in the main character pages but must be cleared of subtitles first.
- Do not use templates made for articles on your user page.
- User blogs are to be used only for posts regarding and relevant towards the We Never Learn manga series.
- Connections to other series' are the only exception.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.