The first volume of the We Never Learn manga series.
Yuiga Nariyuki works hard every day to obtain a full-college scholarship by his High School to support his poor family. His headmaster promises that he'll get it if he fulfills a small condition. He has to tutor two resident female geniuses Furuhashi Fumino (Literature-genius) and her friend Ogata Rizu (Science-genius), so that they can get into their dream-college. The catch is that Fumino wants to major in Science and Rizu wants to major in Literature despite them failing constantly in those subjects.
- Question 1: Genius and [X] are Two Sides of the Same Coin
- Question 2: A Genius's Yearning = [X]
- Question 3: When Geniuses Make a House Call, [X] is of Utmost Importance
- Question 4: Like a fish in water, like a genius in [X]
- Question 5: The fair genius beyond reach, worries about [X]
- Question 6: The genius reflects upon civilization according to [X]
- Question 7: Thus the Geniuses enjoyed the [X].