The first volume of the We Never Learn manga series.
Nariyuki Yuiga works hard every day to obtain a full-college scholarship by his High School to support his poor family. His headmaster promises that he'll get it if he fulfills a small condition. He has to tutor two resident female geniuses Fumino Furuhashi (Literature-genius) and her friend Rizu Ogata (Science-genius), so that they can get into their dream college. The catch is that Fumino wants to major in Science and Rizu wants to major in Literature despite them failing constantly in those subjects.
- Question 1: Genius and [X] are Two Sides of the Same Coin
- Question 2: A Genius's Yearning = [X]
- Question 3: When Geniuses Make a House Call, [X] is of Utmost Importance
- Question 4: Like a fish in water, like a genius in [X]
- Question 5: The fair genius beyond reach, worries about [X]
- Question 6: The genius reflects upon civilization according to [X]
- Question 7: Thus the Geniuses enjoyed the [X].