The fifth volume of the We Never Learn! manga series.
- Question 35: The genius secretly dances around [X]'s nonsense
- Question 36: Sometimes, a genius resents the fear of being alone from [X]
- Question 37: Sometimes, geniuses are interconnected through misunderstandings built on [X]
- Question 38: As expected, [X] can't study on a noisy night
- Question 39: In the eyes of a genius, The Light in the Sky are [X]
- Question 40: With [X] in her heart, the predecessor confronts her past choices
- Question 41: The appearance of the predecessor occasionally sails upstream towards the beautiful blue [X]
- Question 42: The genius that speeds through water, absolutely dazzles the [X].